Thoughtful. Professional. World-class.
Get world-class dental care from our thoughtful, professional team. We want to be your lifetime dentist, whether you need specific improvements made to your smile, prefer the relaxation of sedation dentistry, or just a home for regular cleanings, we are eager to serve you.
To save a little time at your appointment, we offer patient forms that you can download, print, and fill out at home. Though, feel free to arrive 15 minutes early if you’re unable to fill out forms in advance.
Many people who’ve had bad experiences with dentistry in the past, are hesitant to return to a dentist’s office. We would relish the opportunity to change your opinion of dentists and dental care.
Insurance & Financing
As far as financing we offer Care Credit. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and PayPal as forms of payment.
Click to view list of common insurances
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Connection Dental (GEHA)
- Delta Dental
- GHI (Emblem Health)
- Healthplex (HMO Blue Option)
- United Concordia
- United Health Care except Medicare plans
- United Health Care Community Plan
Read about the most advanced dental treatment options available. If after browsing the information from the link below, you still have questions, check out our Frequently Asked Questions. As always, if you have questions or concerns, feel free to call our office at 607-722-5555.
How often should I have a checkup or cleaning?
The ADA recommends that most people see a dentist 3 times each year, but your hygienist can help you understand what interval is needed to keep your mouth healthy. We can schedule your subsequent appointment before you leave, and send you a reminder in the mail so you don’t forget your next visit.
Do you accept my insurance?
The vast majority of dental insurance allows you to choose your own care provider. We would be happy to look up your specific insurance provider by your employer’s name to be sure. We do our best to maximize your benefits, filling out forms for you, and if your claim is denied we are happy to help argue your case.
What payment options do you offer?
Nothing could be more important than a healthy smile. To that end, we are ready and able to get you the best treatment regardless of your insurance situation. For your convenience we offer a wide range of payment options and welcome your suggestions.
- Insurance – Dental insurance comes in all shapes and sizes. We know it can be confusing, but are happy to help you cut through the fog, understand exactly what coverage you hold, uncover any co-pay obligations, and maximize your benefits. If your claim is denied we are happy to help argue your case.
- Patient Payment – An advanced payment discount of 5 percent will be given when payment is made in full by check, cash, or credit card.
- Payment Plans – For patients with a limited budget, we can spread appointments and expenses over a period of months or years. We also work in partnership with CareCredit.com to offer an array of financing options.
Are you accepting new patients?
Yes, with enthusiasm.
I have an emergency and the offices are closed, what should I do?
Call our offices at any time. If the offices are closed, listen for an option to page one of the dentists. Please allow us to surprise you with our willingness and availability to provide emergency care.
I want my teeth to look better, but I don’t want to wear braces. What are my options?
You have several options: Invisalign is practically invisible, but some prefer veneers because they can offer the smile you’ve always wanted in just 2 appointments.
How can I safely whiten my teeth?
We offer a few different whitening options. Make an appointment today, and we can discuss what the best options would be given your specific situation.